Vehicular Accidents

Car accident

Accidents on the road can be traumatic experiences. If you’ve been in a vehicular accident where you weren’t at fault, you may be in a position where you must communicate with the other driver’s insurance company in order to cover the expenses that you now have.  Insurance companies will want you to sign a release before agreeing to pay for any additional injuries or damage that go beyond your coverage. They may also ask you to provide a recorded statement.

While this offer may seem like it will take care of the problem, it could just make it worse. By signing the release or making a statement, you could be limiting the amount of coverage available to you from the at-fault driver’s insurance company. If expenses mount and exceed your original expectations, you could be caught with big expenses and few options.

According to Florida’s No-Fault laws, an automobile driver must carry a minimum of $10,000 in coverage for personal injury protection. If the expenses caused by the at-fault driver exceed these costs, the injured driver can seek compensation by either collecting from the other driver’s insurance company, or by filing suit against the driver if the insurance company fails to put forth a fair offer for financial recovery.

Whether you were in a car, on a motorcycle or were just a passenger, if you’ve been involved in an accident where you were injured by another, a free consultation from attorney Ray Ravis will help you to understand your rights, the expenses you may face and the options you have to help you get to a full and fair recovery.

+ Auto Accidents

+ Motorcycle Accidents

+ Trucking Accidents